CURED WILD GAME & PRIVATE PROCESSING SALAMI
We take your clean meat, add our natural ingredients, and use traditional techniques with a touch of Manuka smoke to produce your very own delicious Cured Salami.
We can also make a range of small goods with any meat surplus to your Salami order.
We can take a mix of meats from you but we do require a minimum quantity of 10kg per flavour for Salami, Bier Sticks or Sausages then require 5kg minimum for Patties and Mince.
If you don't have 10kg of meat we can add in our own free-farmed Beef, Pork or Venison to bring up the total weight however this will incur an additional charge.
If you are dropping your meat directly to the factory we can also offer a de-boning service.
For more information regarding meat preparation see below.
Using our own recipes, all meats except for lamb require us to blend some additional free farmed pork into the recipes. This ensures your salami has the right balance for our curing process, and serves to enhance your meat’s own amazing flavour. You can also provide your own pork if you prefer.
Once your order is booked, one of our butchers will contact you to discuss your meat, flavour, and timeframe to tailor-make your salami / small goods order.
Average processing time is 3 weeks.
It does take us a little time to craft your Cured Salami and small goods, but once we have them ready for collection they will be aged to perfection and vacuum packed, ready for you to eat, give as a gift or freeze for a later date.
- Weigh the total weight of all meat to be processed (we require a minimum of 10kg per order. 10kg = 16 Salamis).
- Select and pay for your order above. 10kg = 16 Salamis.
- One of our butchers will contact you to discuss your meats/flavours and tailor-make your salami order. Any additional products will be added to your at this point.
- Either drop your meat of to our Cured Factory (Christchurch) or nationwide we send you packing boxes then arrange a courier to collect your meat.
- We craft your Cured Salami with Season . Smoke . Time .
- Ready for collection, aged to perfection and vacuum packed, ready for you to eat, give as gifts or freeze for a later date.
- Your Cured salami is then ready for collection or to be shipped back to you.
See important meat preparation info below.
Attention to these points will help to ensure a smooth process for your order:
TO MAKE AN ORDER
If you have clean meat ready to go and can drop off to our Christchurch factory, make your order above.
If you have meat to be de-boned, this needs to be delivered to our Christchurch Factory directly.
Phone or email: 0212244590 email@example.com
Then drop off your meat to our Cured Factory, 10 Pope St, Addington, Christchurch, 8011
Monday to Friday between 6 am to 12pm.
Or if you are within Canterbury, Kaikoura or the West Coast we can arrange a courier to collect your carcas at an additional cost. Your boning cost will be charged at the time of delivery, and your order details confirmed by our butcher.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection